- 2 peeled and peeled zucchini
- 1 medium onion coarsely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (enough to coat pan)
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley (or substitute 1/3 dried parsley)
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese (optional)
- season to taste with salt, pepper
- In a large skillet, saute the zucchini, onion and garlic in olive oil until tender; set aside. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and seasonings. Stir in zucchini mixture and more cheese, if using.
- Pour into a baking dish (I sprayed with spam despite it being nos-stick cookware). Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean or bubbly goodness stops. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. I added some more shredded Parmesan in the picture above.
And one big favor, please vote for my munchkin!